7/24/09

People Suck Pond Water

So I'm driving.....do do do..... came up to lane merge. I saw this car pull up to the yield sign and completely stop, which I thought was weird because there was massive amounts of room between me and the car in front. I see that car and I think, "Hmm, he could have made it, there's plenty of time."

So, I'm assuming that the other drive pick up my thought waves and was all "Oh she thinks I can make it? Ok, I don't care that she's two feet away now, I'm gonna go, cut her off, force her to break, and drive off the road to make room for me. La la la, because that's what suck faces do. And to make it worse, I'm gonna drive the rest of the way down the road with my blinker on. Awesome!!"

1 comment:

  1. that was a total suck face move on his part... he should be glad you didn't follow him home and kick him in the face

    ReplyDelete