6/17/09

New Waste of Time

More importantly, a free waste of time. I've known for a while now about the media room on the second floor of the school library, but only recently have I started to take advantage of the free DVD rentals made available there. Let's see, so far I've rented:

Million Dollar Baby....oh so sad

Pulp Fiction- one of those cult classics that everyone knows about. I figured it was time to watch it. Several times throughout that movie I found myself thinking..."ohh, touche." Such as at the part of "how many dudes have you given a foot massage to?"

Basic Instinct- which....dude, someone should have warned me. I was not ready for that madness. On the other hand, it definitely kept me on the edge of my seat. Just waiting for psycho chick to pull some psycho stunt.
(P.S. I am so wanting to pull some Roxy dance moves. She is one classy lady)

A Beautiful Mind- also kept me very intrigued, and sad for the majority of it

Shadow of A Vampire- I was told it's the best vampire movie of all time....I'll just say hmm to that one. I have my own romantic delusions about vampires that I'll stick with thank you very much.

Dead Poets Society- I really love movies like this....except the making me cry part. Could have done without that.

There were other movies tangled in there. A few surrounding the delectable Jason Statham.

By my calcutations, I watched 10 movies in as many days...
free logo - http://www.sparklee.com

New Nintendo DS Lite


1 comment: