5/31/09

The Adventures Continue

My first frisbee golf experience. I sucked pond water. (Not literally mind you. I'm classy.) It's a simple concept of aim straight, keep the frisbee low so as to not catch the wind, throw hard (that last part sounds vaguely dirty). Actually performing these concepts are a completely different matter. It is not my fault that my hands were slippery and that the frisbee would veer left. (From a bystander, "hey, the holes that way." "Yeah, thanks asshole.")Despite that I would have to say the experience was a success, not once did I hit swamp water. (Trees are a different matter, and we are not talking about that right now.)We went through about 9 holes because those damn mosquitoes are on steroids. I swear one took off with a frisbee.
The night ended with my first hookah experience. The hookah itself was meh. The BYOB part was delicious. Pomegrante something or other. It was a party in my mouth....followed by a party on the dance floor. Thanks to Julia. Also Brent, and a stubborn Lyndsi.
PS. I was having a great time, not to be hampered by the "she's only pretty when I'm drunk and slutty when I'm sober" comment from Brent.

2 comments: