5/29/09

Nighttime Adventures

Went fishing tonight at about 9. Well, mostly I watched Kelly fish because I don't have a fishing pole. I didn't really believe that she'd catch anything. But she ended up catching 2 really big fish. Turns out, fish make little froggy noises when they are desperately terrified and suffocating. Who knew? I thought about investing in a pole for all of 2.5 seconds. Then, I remembered why I hate fishing. Watching Kelly rip those hooks from the poor fish's mouth was heart wrenching. I wanted to cry a little. On top of that, I saw an effing snake swim by. What the heck people? Kelly doesn't really seem to understand my "eww, nature" outlook on life. In the morning (yup that's right...morning)she wants me to go play frisbee golf. Sigh, more outside stuff...

On the other hand, I keep her around for reasons like this
She said it reminded her of me. I'm going to have to agree.

1 comment: