5/15/09

Once again Reality Bites me in the ass.

This is a major ranting/venting/see how many swear words I know type blog. If you've had enough of my temper tantrums I suggest you turn away.
I ended up making a C in one of my classes, which is fine. Sometimes C's happen. I studied as hard and as well as I was able, but I just couldn't get the information to translate on the test. My major beef is with the annoying ass girl who was sitting next to me. (We use to be friends; things fell apart around spring break...but that's a whole other blog.)All semester long she sat on her ass and didn't attempt anything. Her reasoning was that she was graduating and only needed D's. So on the tests she averages 40's, and fails lab. I was averaging 60's and I aced lab. So how the fuck does she end up with a C. How does that make even the smallest bit of sense. To make matters worse, she goes to her next class and brags about how she made 40s and still made a C, so making a C in this next class will be no problem. When someone questioned her about it, she said it's because her mom (yes that's right, mommy dearest) went and talked to the professor. YOU ARE FUCKING 27 YEARS OLD AND YOU SEND IN YOUR MOMMY!?!?! Holy hell of fucking shit, damn ass bastard, son of a bitch! Just for that I would fail her. Never mind that she actually earned/deserves an F. Gay ass shit people...
No respect for her, at all, any more. Never before have I wanted to cause physical damage. But I might need restraining or I'm going to be introducing my foot to her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment