5/6/09

I am a writer....not an opera singer...

You really have to feel validated when a professor hands you back the last paper of the semester and tells you, "you really do have the best reports, I can always tell you go above and beyond."
Damn straight I do. Not to be a brat, but I really don't. I just type my papers as they need to be typed. It would seem Courtney, that we have chosen the professions that best suit us. Ok, so it kind of sucks that you have to write papers to go where you're going. I'm definitely not required to sing arias (arie- just in case you're picky) in order to graduate...but you get the picture.

2 comments:

  1. That's ok. I only have 2 more ever!!

    Besides, what you don't know is that your aria related evaluation doesn't come until grad school.

    ReplyDelete